Jul 10, 2018

What Happened?!


So there I was, giving a gorgeous hair-flip to a friend - and ouch - I got a neck injury, ya'll. Can you say, "Pain?" Here, I'll say it for you: "Pa-a-a-a-a-a-in!"

But for reals, that's why I haven't been posting in the last several months. A neck injury, followed by a minor surgical procedure, followed by more pain, with one more procedure to go. That, coupled with an unusually heavy work load for summer (so not perfect timing), has made me unable to keep up with this blog as I should be.

But never fear, once I'm recovered, I will return ("Thanks for the warning!" cackles the little bitch in the back row) (Gurl, I see you!). I didn't say anything to you at first, because I thought I would recover much sooner. "Just a little longer," I thought, then, "Just a little longer" again, until here we are. Best laid plans, amirite?

In the meantime, I hope everyone's enjoying their summer, and I can't wait to be back flipping my hair and posting more cheerful tunes!

xxoo